We Are MediaMarktSaturn’s Retail Media Unit. Operating in 11 countries, with our powerful omnichannel intelligence and our first party data, we understand our customers better than anyone else. The result: Countless opportunities to accelerate your growth.
For us „Let’s Go!“ is not just a slogan, it is an attitude. We love technology and we want to excite. We have fun and want to inspire. Our customers and our teams. That’s why we are looking for people who share this spirit. People who are passionate about creating the shopping experience of the future together with 50.000 colleagues across Europe.
- (Further) development and introduction of an internationally standardised marketing approach for digital out-of-home/in-store video ads in relation to retail media for all of our 11 european markets
- Fully responsible for the requirements management for the final implementation of the planned product rollout in communication with internal, international and external stakeholders
- Translation of market standards, customer needs and business goals into products and their functionalities
- Project management, coordination & planning with technology & analytics teams regarding product requirements and their realisation as well as key figures in the field of retail media in connection with digital-out-of-home
- Conception and product stories, cost estimation, prioritisation of product development together with the technical team and the service providers used
- Support in the technical (further) development and optimisation of the existing solution for the delivery of digital advertising products in the out-of-home environment
- Conception and development of a standardised, internationally available booking solution & reporting which will give a clear overview internally and to our clients regarding reach DOTS, impressions, CPM,…
- Single point of contact our tech partner Xplace (hardware, CMS, Players)
- Creating a vision for the future and what’s needed in product development and with what partners (Programmatic, Targeting, Reporting etc).
- Interface to the holding functions eCommerce, TradeMarketing, Store Concepts and CentralIT as well as the associated colleagues at our international companies
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, economics, marketing or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in project management / product management and in-depth knowledge of digital-out-of-home, digital advertising / digital products
- A huge pre is knowledge of DOOH & instore TV exploitation: CMS (Content Management Systems), Players, Hardware and SSP & DSP players in the DOOH market.
- Very good understanding of digital advertising (eg. Programmatic Advertising and key metrics) and the associated market trends
- Experience in agile project management methods would be desirable (e.g. Kanban, SCRUM, Lean) as well as classic project management (waterfall)
- Constructive, solution- and implementation-orientated way of working as well as good cooperation, communication and teamwork skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Do you want to be part of the rapidly growing Retail Media Business? Within MediaMarktSaturn we are looking for someone who can professionalize our DOOH/Instore TV network. We are moving forward to be on-par with the DOOH market and are looking for someone to join our Retail Media International team to standardize and bring the DOOH / Instore TV network to the next level within our 11 countries with more than 50.000 screens.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.mediamarktsaturn.com.